Take on the challenge! Join our Developer Community – Code Gaia-X into the Future!
Hackathon #3 will focus on Self-Descriptions, Verifiable Credentials and Identity Management. Additionally, sessions addressing the Eclipse Dataspace Connector, bootstrapping of a Gaia-X compliant provider and application deployment on Gaia-X compliant infrastructures are planned. Furthermore, a newcomer session will be provided.
Set up as a public, online and onboarding session for newcomers, the event is scheduled for 28 and 29 March 2022.
Overview of Hackathon Tracks
- Track #1 | Newcomer & General Track
- Track #2 | Service & Tool Support Track
- Track #3 | Gaia-X Federation Services (GXFS)
- Track #4 | Onboarding Processes for Gaia-X Participants (ACME)
- Track #5 | Eclipse Dataspace Connector
- Track #6 | Deployment / Minimal Viable Gaia-X
More detailed info and agenda here.